Are you a lash extensions and brow services expert who wants to take it to the next level? Then come join our growing esthetician and cosmetologist team at the Amazing Lash Studio brand where we specialize in making everyone look and feel refreshed, beautiful, and AMAZING! Location: Auburn, Alabama! Opening a Georgia studio Summer 2023. Join our growing business!
Our work will be meaningful and rewarding, as we focus on excellent client services and amazing lashes. Contact us today for an opportunity to work within a beauty industry brand leader.
Lash tech experience required.
Eyelash Technician Trainer / Lash Technician Trainer Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation plan $15 - $20 hr. when training and onboarding new lash stylists, experience preferred
- Bonus structure based on new hire training accomplishments.
- Commission Pay, plus tips when not onbaording new hires.
- Discounts on retail products.
- Free eyelash extensions.
- A fun, well-managed, successful, and busy work environment.
- Opportunities to teach and mentor other cosmetologists / estheticians.
- Career path growth
Here’s what we’re looking for in:
- Licensed or certified to perform lash and brow services; esthetician or cosmetologist license.
- Lashing experience, with customer service in the beauty industry
- Experience conducting eyelash and brow service corrections / adjustments to ensure guest satisfaction and loyalty.
- Self-motivated and excited to motivate peers to better their skills
- Experience in increasing quality of service execution of peers.
- Proven track record for gaining repeat business and in upgrading services to guests.
- Experience with facilitating formal technical lash and brow service training in accordance with a training curriculum and certifying successful completion of training programs.
- Experience with facilitating mentorship, or informal on-the-job lash and brow service training.
- Experience being a leader in handling with finesse, a high traffic, high stress, environment where attention can often and abruptly be pulled in multiple directions.
- Experience in leading organizational culture – embodying a culture of learning, development, and potential for growth.
- Professional appearance at all times
- Must be flexible in scheduling; able to work nights and weekends