Hiring for a Studio Manager in the beauty industry.� The Amazing Lash Studio� brand is the industry leader for eyelash extension and eyebrow services with a mission to create lasting beauty and confidence through passion, dedication and excellence so our guests will look and feel AMAZING!
Amazing Lash Studio Manager Benefits:
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Free and discounted services
- Act as the general manager / operations manager of the Amazing Lash Studio� location: Manage and oversee all aspects of studio operations.
- Operations manager duties include ensuring a high level of service, and execution of organizational standards.
- Acts as main sales manager and sales trainer by identifying training needs and providing ongoing training, coaching, and role-playing opportunities to the team as needed
- Sales management duties include management and motivation to set, achieve, and exceed personal, team, and individual membership sales and retail sales goals.
- Assists studio owner in setting and achieving membership and retail sales goals
- Consistently creates a friendly environment for guests by greeting, assisting, and quickly responding to customer questions and needs
- Demonstrates desired behavior for staff including focus on membership sales, customer service, cash management, retail sales, member retention, staff interaction, and follow-up with guests.�
- Provides strong leadership / management presence
- Maintains quality service by enforcing organization standards
- Coaches and trains sales associates / customer service and esthetician and cosmetologist staff on the sales and operations process
- Manages sales associates / customer service and esthetician and cosmetologist staff and schedules
- Inventory management
- Maintains an impeccable and clean studio
- Experience in management including but not limited to experience as a sales manager, operations manager, or general manager.
- Has excellent leadership, general manager, and sales manager skills; ability to lead a team in an organized and efficient way ensuring operations runs smoothly.
- Implement structure, policies, and procedures.
- Customer Service oriented�
- Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectation, goals, and delegate
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal personnel and customers
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Competent trainer and motivator
- Millennium Salon Software experience a plus
Apply today to see if Amazing Lash Studio� is a great fit for you.� We would love to meet you and discuss the possibility of a long and rewarding career!
Each Amazing Lash Studio� location is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Amazing Lash Franchise, LLC (ALF) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners� studios are their employees, not those of ALFS. This is not an offer of employment by ALF.� Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Amazing Lash Studio� location. Amazing Lash Studio� and Amazing Lash Studio + design are registered trademarks owned by ALF.