ASSISTANT STUDIO MANAGER needed at our Amazing Lash Studio Scottsdale McDowell Mountain Ranch location!
Looking for a management position with growth opportunities in the Beauty industry? Amazing Lash Studio Scottsdale McDowell Mountain is looking for an Assistant Studio Manager to oversee the front desk sales and operations for an eyelash extension and eyebrow service studio. Contact us today! (located at E Raintree Dr & N Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd)
Amazing Lash Studio Manager Benefits:
- Competitive Pay, Sales Commission and Manager Bonus Structure
- Full Time: 35-40+ hours per week
- Hourly: $17 per Hour
- Membership Sales Commission: $22 Platinum & $10 Bronze Memberships, plus $7 Membership Upgrades
- Retail Sales Bonus (tiered from 10%, 15% up to 20%)
- Monthly Manager Bonus (up to $600 a month)
- 5-Days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Available
- Assist the Area Manager with studio operations and supports the Front Desk.
- Provide a high level of Customer Service by following the L.A.S.H. Journey and sales processes.
- Acts as main sales manager and sales trainer by identifying training needs and providing ongoing training, coaching, and role-playing opportunities to the team as needed.
- Membership Sales Closing at 45%+ and works with other Lash Consultants to ensure they are meeting goals.
- Sales management duties include management and motivation to set, achieve, and exceed personal, team, and individual membership sales and retail sales goals.
- Assist Area Manager in setting and achieving membership and retail sales goals.
- Assist Area Manager with captivating a positive culture with team recognition's and studio contests.
- Consistently creates a friendly environment for guests by greeting, assisting, and quickly responding to customer questions and needs
- Assists Area Manager with Schedules, Inventory Management, Customer Service, etc.
- Maintains an impeccable and clean studio.
- Experience in management including but not limited to experience as a sales manager, operations manager, or general manager.
- Has excellent leadership, general manager, and sales manager skills; ability to lead a team in an organized and efficient way ensuring operations runs smoothly.
- Implement structure, policies, and procedures.
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectation, goals, and delegate
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal personnel and customers
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Competent trainer and motivator
- Mindbody Online Software experience a plus
Check us out on our social pages @amazinglashstudioscottsdale. Apply today!!