PLEASE READ THIS SAMPLE POSTING AND EDIT IT TO MEET YOUR STUDIO’S SPECIFIC POSITION DETAILS AND REQUIREMENTS.
CALLING ALL MANAGERS WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES ASSOCIATE EXPERIENCE, COME JOIN OUR GROWING FAMILY AT AMAZING LASH STUDIO WHERE YOUR TALENT IS APPRECIATED!!!!!
Do you have a passion for Managing, Training, and People and want to have a long term, profitable and stable career as a Manager for our talented staff?
The Leading specialist in lash and beauty is looking for a full-time Manager to join our team at our award-winning top performing lash studio. Come work in an employee friendly atmosphere; join our family at Amazing Lash Studio! If you have a passion for beauty... submit your resume today!
Amazing Lash Studio® Manager Benefits:
- Attractive Compensation Plan (Base pay plus monthly bonus)
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Free and discounted services
- Work in upscale and enjoyable environment
- Expand your career fun in a well-managed successful work environment
- Help women feel confident and empowered in a career with Amazing Lash Studio
- Assist the Owner with studio operations and support the Front Desk and Stylists
- Provide a high level of Customer Service
- Manages and trains staff by providing ongoing training, coaching and role-playing opportunties to the team
- Works with the Front Desk / Lash Styllist team to ensure membership and retail sales goals are met
- Captivating a positive culture with team recognition and studio FUN
- Consistently creates a friendly environment for our guests and team by greeting, assisting, and quickly responding to customer questions and needs
- Inventory Management
- Maintains an impeccable and clean studio
- Experience in management including but not limited to experience as a sales manager, operations manager, or general manager
- Has excellent leadership, general manager and sales manager skills; ability to lead a team in an organized and efficient way ensuring operations runs smoothly
- Implement structure, policies and procedures
- Customer service orientated
- Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectations, goals and delegate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both employees and clients
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project managment skills
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights, weekends and holidays
- Compentent trainer and motivator
- Licensed Esthetician or Cosmetologist experience a plus
- Mindbody salon softwar experience a plus
Come join the largest and fastest growing eyelash extension company, Amazing Lash Studio. We specialize in high quality lash extensions and are raising the bar on perfection, lasting beauty and professionalism in the eyelash industry. As the Assistant Manager, you will work closely with the studio staff as part of our passionate and friendly team.
Our Mission: Help women feel confident and empowered in a career with Amazing Lash Studio!
Come join our FAMILY!