Hiring Immediately for an Assistant Manager to lead the front desk team.
The Amazing Lash Studio® brand is the industry leader for eyelash extension and eyebrow services with a mission to create lasting beauty and confidence through passion, dedication, and excellence so our guests will look and feel AMAZING!
· Manage and oversee the front desk aspects of studio operations.
· Assistant manager duties include ensuring a high level of service, and execution of organizational standards.
· Acts as main sales manager and sales trainer by identifying training needs and providing ongoing training, coaching, and role-playing opportunities to the team as needed
· Sales management duties include management and motivation to set, achieve, and exceed personal, team, and individual membership sales and retail sales goals.
· Assists Studio Director in setting and achieving membership and retail sales goals
· Consistently creates a friendly environment for guests by greeting, assisting, and quickly responding to customer questions and needs
· Demonstrates desired behavior for staff including focus on membership sales, customer service, cash management, retail sales, member retention, staff interaction, and follow-up with guests.
· Provides strong leadership / management presence
· Maintains quality service by enforcing organization standards
· Coaches and trains sales associates on proper customer service, sales, and operations process
· Inventory management
· Maintains an impeccable and clean studio
· Prefer but not mandatory: experience in management including but not limited to experience as a sales manager, front desk lead, or key holder.
· Has excellent leadership and sales management skills; ability to lead a team in an organized and efficient way ensuring operations runs smoothly.
· Implement structure, policies, and procedures.
· Customer Service oriented
· Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectation, goals, and delegate
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal personnel and customers
· Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills
· Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights, weekends, and holidays
· Competent trainer and motivator
Apply today to see if Amazing Lash Studio® Seattle is a great fit for you. We would love to meet you and discuss the possibility of a long and rewarding career!