Are you a cosmetologist or esthetician who is interested in learning lash extensions and brow services? Do you want to have a long-term and stable career as an eyelash technician? Then come join our growing esthetician and cosmetologist team at the Amazing Lash Studio brand where we specialize in making everyone look and feel refreshed, beautiful and AMAZING!
***$1000 SIGN ON BONUS***
No salon or lash tech experience necessary!
Eyelash Technician / Lash Technician Benefits:
- Competitive compensation plan with potential to make between $40K and $75K per year depending on full-time or part-time status
- Discounts on retail products
- A fun, well-managed, successful, and busy work environment
- Opportunities to learn and become an eyelash technician esthetician or cosmetologist
- Full 2-week intensive eyelash application training
Eyelash Technician / Lash Technician Principle Responsibilities:
- Designs specific eyelash treatments based on our 4 unique styles and the guest’s individual needs
- Performs professional eyelash extension sessions
- Upholds the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by state law and the studio’s policies and procedures
- Understands, promotes, and sells Amazing Lash Studio® service offerings, including choice upgrades
- Understands and promotes exclusive retail products for guest’s at-home usage and aftercare.
- Creates excellent experience for guests with a charismatic, friendly, and helpful attitude
- Provides frequency recommendations and education to guests on proper lash aftercare
- Generates new clientele through the Amazing Lash Studio® referral program
- Open to ongoing coaching, and learning by attending and participating in required education and training classes with Regional Lash Trainer
- Committed to consistently improving skills through professional development program
Here’s what we’re looking for in:
- A licensed professional in esthetics / aesthetics, or cosmetology
- Willingness to learn new lash and eye area techniques
- A positive, friendly, upbeat and personable demeanor and attitude
- A customer service-oriented individual who can communicate effectively with clients, studio management and coworkers
- A professional appearance at all times
- Thrives in a fun, team-oriented environment
***$500 sign on bonus paid after completion of training and certification, $250 paid the following 2 quarters for a total of $1,000***
If you do not have experience as an eyelash technician or lash technician in the esthetics or cosmetology industries, don’t worry, we provide extensive training for cosmetologists and estheticians to be proficient in applying eyelash extensions.