Do you have a passion for Training and Teaching the ART of LASHING and want to have a long term, profitable, and stable career as a Director/ Mentor / Manager for our talented staff?
Are you a cosmetologist or esthetician who has SOME knowledge/experience with Lashing? With the right "management" experience we will train you.
Then come join the largest and fastest growing eyelash extension company, Amazing Lash Studio. We specialize in high quality lash extensions and are raising the bar on perfection, lasting beauty, and professionalism in the eyelash industry.
As the Trainer and Manager, you will work closely with the studio staff as part of our passionate and friendly team. Your main responsibility will be monthly and ongoing training and stylist evaluations.
- Attractive Compensation Plan.
- Medical Insurance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Profit sharing.
- Work in an upscale and enjoyable environment.
- Expand your career fun in a well-managed successful work environment.
- Help women feel confident and empowered in a career with Amazing Lash Studio.
- Link https://youtu.be/vE8GvjRXKJs
Act as the general trainer / operations manager of the Amazing Lash Studio location:
- Manage, train and oversee all aspects of studio operations.
- Operations manager duties include ensuring a high level of service, and execution of organizational standards.
- Acts as main sales manager and sales trainer by identifying training needs and providing ongoing training, coaching, and role-playing opportunities to the team as needed
- Sales management duties include management and motivation to set, achieve, and exceed personal, team, and individual membership sales and retail sales goals.
- Assists studio owner in setting and achieving membership and retail sales goals
- Consistently creates a friendly environment for guests by greeting, assisting, and quickly responding to customer questions and needs
- Demonstrates desired behavior for staff including focus on membership sales, customer service, cash management, retail sales, member retention, staff interaction, and follow-up with guests.
- Provides strong leadership / management presence
- Maintains quality service by enforcing organization standards
- Coaches and trains sales associates / customer service and esthetician and cosmetologist staff on the sales and operations process
- Manages sales associates / customer service and esthetician and cosmetologist staff and schedules
- Inventory management
- Maintains an impeccable and clean studio
- Implement structure, policies, and procedures.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and courteously with guests, staff, and studio management.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
Experience in management including but not limited to experience as a sales manager, operations manager, or general manager:
- Has excellent leadership, general manager, and sales manager skills; ability to lead a team in an organized and efficient way ensuring operations runs smoothly.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectation, goals, and delegate.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal personnel and customers.
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills.
- Competent trainer and motivator.
- Licensed Esthetician or Cosmetologist or equivalent experience.
- Mind Body or Millennium Salon Software experience a plus.
Our Mission: Help women feel confident and empowered in a career with Amazing Lash Studio
Each Amazing Lash Studio location is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Amazing Lash Franchise, LLC (ALF) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners studios are their employees, not those of ALFS. This is not an offer of employment by ALF. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Amazing Lash Studio location. Amazing Lash Studio and Amazing Lash Studio + design are registered trademarks owned by ALF.