ASSISTANT MANAGER CAREER GROWTH
Amazing Lash Studio South Texas is growing, looking for a strong Assistant Manager to support our growth.
Amazing Lash Studio Manager Benefits:
- Salary ranges from $15-$20/ hr, or more based on performance Bonus
- Career Opportunity to grow
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Anniversary Bonus
- Free and discounted services
Assistant Management Responsibilities
- Support the studio general manager / operations manager of the Amazing Lash Studio® McAllen.
- Lead the studio front desk Operations duties include ensuring a high level of service, and execution of organizational standards.
- Acts as main sales manager and sales trainer by identifying training needs and providing ongoing training, coaching, and role-playing opportunities to the team as needed
- Lead Sales management duties include management and motivation to set, achieve, and exceed personal, team, and individual membership sales and retail sales goals.
- Assists studio manager in setting and achieving membership and retail sales goals
- Consistently creates a friendly environment for guests by greeting, assisting, and quickly responding to customer questions and needs
- Demonstrates desired behavior for staff including focus on membership sales, customer service, cash management, retail sales, member retention, staff interaction, and follow-up with guests.
- Provides strong leadership / management presence when studio manager is off.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing organization standards
- Manages sales associates / customer service and esthetician and cosmetologist staff and schedules
- Inventory management
- Maintains an impeccable and clean studio
Asistant Manager Qualifications:
- Experience in leading a team and managing customer service.
- Has excellent leadership, and sales manager skills; ability to lead a team in an organized and efficient way ensuring operations runs smoothly.
- Implement structure, policies, and procedures.
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to identify and problem solve.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal personnel and customers
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Competent trainer and motivator
- Mindbody Software experience a plus