PLEASE READ THIS SAMPLE POSTING AND EDIT IT TO MEET YOUR STUDIO’S SPECIFIC POSITION DETAILS AND REQUIREMENTS.
Looking for a management position with growth opportunities in the Beauty industry? Amazing Lash Studio® is looking for a sales manager / operations manager to oversee sales and operations for an eyelash extension and eyebrow service studio. Contact us today!
Amazing Lash Studio® Manager Benefits:
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Free and discounted services
- Bonus/commision structure after hitting monthly sales goals
- Experience in management including but not limited to experience as a sales manager, operations manager, and/or general manager.
- Has excellent leadership skills; ability to lead a team in an organized and efficient way ensuring operations runs smoothly.
- Implement structure, policies, and procedures.
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectation, goals, and delegate
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Competent trainer and motivator
- MindBody Software experience a plus
- Social Media managing experience
- Ability to market B2B experience is a plus
- Leadership skills area must with a passion to develop people and business
- Have a good understanding of ALL the services that we provide at the soter and meet service income goals with comprehensive knowledge of position & high performance
- Provide and being able to coach at the spot on EXCELLENT services to all clients
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, hiring, onboarding all staff, and training of Lash Consultants
- Manage all staff: scheduling, monitoring attendance & performance, and providing mentoring & instruction when a staff is not meeting the KPI expectations
- Set and lead the team to hit monthly membership sales goals
- Perform inventory, ordering, receiving and equipment needs and janitorial supplies
- Serve as a management representative for customer complaints
- Partner with Front Desk Leads to maintain shop expectations
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting to upper management on sales, staff performance and studio needs
- Constantly looking for opportunities to market for the studio and our services
- Social media posts/stories/reels/TikTok, coaching and monitoring all LC’s to help with social media posts
- Collect photos from lash stylist daily for social media needs, effectively communicate with all staff regarding self promoting and store promoting on monthly specials
- B2B marketing and building relationship within the community
- Assist with other duties as assigned by owner
- Plan and hold monthly meetings with all staffs in the studio to go over sales goals and performance of each team member
- Conduct 30/60/90 day individual evaluations with stylists and LCs, go over their metrics and KPI performance
- Help and coach LC and LS on how to achieve their KPI and metric goals
Apply today to see if the Amazing Lash Studio® brand is a great fit for you. We would love to meet you and discuss the possibility of a long and rewarding career!