Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Amazing Lash Studio local job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
PLEASE READ THIS SAMPLE POSTING AND EDIT IT TO MEET YOUR STUDIO’S SPECIFIC POSITION DETAILS AND REQUIREMENTS.
Hiring immediatelyfor a retail sales associate / customer service representative in the beauty industry. The Amazing Lash Studio® brand is the industry leader for eyelash extension and eyebrow services with a mission to create lasting beauty and confidence through passion, dedication and excellence so our guests will look and feel AMAZING!
Retail Sales Associate / Customer Service Representative Benefits:
- Competitive compensation plan with potential to make between $12-$15 per hour depending on performance
- Free eyelash services including volume upgrades
- Membership sales bonus
- Flexible Hours
- Discounts on all retail products
- Clear career path to grow as a professional
- Ongoing training
Retail Sales Associate / Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
- Customer service oriented
- Results oriented, metrics driven
- Sales experience preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to multitask
- Must be outgoing, positive, cheerful, engaging, energetic, and resourceful
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal personnel and customers
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights, weekends, and holidays
- MindBody Salon Software experience a plus
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
Apply today to see if the Amazing Lash Studio® brand is a great fit for you. We would love to meet you and discuss the possibility of a long and rewarding career!
Are you a cosmetologist or esthetician who is interested in learning lash extensions and brow services? Do you want to have a long-term and stable career as an eyelash technician? Then come join our growing esthetician and cosmetologist team at the Amazing Lash Studio brand where we specialize in making everyone look and feel refreshed, beautiful and AMAZING!
No salon or lash tech experience necessary!
Eyelash Technician / Lash Technician Benefits:
- Competitive compensation plan with potential to make between $20K and $80K per year depending on full-time or part-time status
- Discounts on retail products
- A fun, well-managed, successful, and busy work environment
- Opportunities to learn and become an eyelash technician esthetician or cosmetologist
- Full 2-week intensive eyelash application training
Eyelash Technician / Lash Technician Principle Responsibilities:
- Designs specific eyelash treatments based on our 4 unique styles and the guest’s individual needs
- Performs professional eyelash extension sessions
- Upholds the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by state law and the studio’s policies and procedures
- Understands, promotes, and sells Amazing Lash Studio® service offerings, including choice upgrades
- Understands and promotes exclusive retail products for guest’s at-home usage and aftercare.
- Creates excellent experience for guests with a charismatic, friendly, and helpful attitude
- Provides frequency recommendations and education to guests on proper lash aftercare
- Generates new clientele through the Amazing Lash Studio® referral program
- Open to ongoing coaching, and learning by attending and participating in required education and training classes with Regional Lash Trainer
- Committed to consistently improving skills through professional development program
Here’s what we’re looking for in:
- A licensed professional in esthetics / aesthetics, or cosmetology
- Willingness to learn new lash and eye area techniques
- A positive, friendly, upbeat and personable demeanor and attitude
- A customer service-oriented individual who can communicate effectively with clients, studio management and coworkers
- A professional appearance at all times
- Thrives in a fun, team-oriented environment
If you do not have experience as an eyelash technician or lash technician in the esthetics or cosmetology industries, don’t worry, we provide extensive training for cosmetologists and estheticians to be proficient in applying eyelash extensions.
Next training: Early September 2022!